Tetbury Camera Club is joining the Tom Crowe Challenge.
Summary of rules:
- The competition is digital only
- Entries to be jpeg with maximum pixel dimensions of 1400 x 1050
- 8 Entries from the club – each being from a different photographer
- Images must have a title
- There must be at least one image in each of the 4 categories
- For the 2017/18 season, the categories are:
- Landscape (countryside, city etc)
- Creative (fantasy, abstract)
Of the possible remaining 4 images (i.e. 8 less 4) they can be in any of the above or yet another category e.g. sport
Entries need to be with the organizers by 20th October 2017.
Entries can be sent to Sandie Cox from now (May 2017) until 26th September 2017.
There is no limit to the number of images you can put forward for selection.
This is the results of the Tom Crowe Challenege 2017. We were joint 5th with Bristol, not bad for our first entry.